Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Shipping Calculated charges

HiI know we can opt out but I am curious how everyone else feels about the new calculated shipping offering customers your discounted rates. Originally the additional discount covered some of the fees that were being charged by email. But if we opt i...

When will I be paid?

I sold an expensive item. Then my payment was put on hold. I had updated any information possible but it still says it is on hold no matter what I do. I can't seem to reach anyone. I do "contact us" but it just leads to dead ends. The virtual chat is...

Unable To Bid

Hi, I have had my ebay account since 2016 however i have been unable to bid, error 3008 which suggests that the seller blocked me for some reason.I have previously purchased one product on ebay.I tried bidding from 2 new accounts but they were indefi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you look up seller

I recently need to buy a vehicle found one nice price but she said she was gonna send it through eBay motors. I got the email from eBay has her name(was in spam mail) but when I go to look her up I can't find her.

Why don't Ebay policies protect sellers?

We delivered the product to the cargo hours after the customer placed the order. Due to a problem with USPS, the product was delivered to the customer approximately 10 days later. Before receiving the product, the customer wrote a negative comment st...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

orange connex fake package

On Friday, April 19, 2024, I received an unordered item. The return address was CS@Orangeconnex.com, 1841 Taylor Ave, Building 24, Louisville KY 40213, phone = (866)960-9554. It was a tiny envelope with a “thank you for your purchase” note in it, and...

Redeeming

I have a 100 eBay gift card I want to gift to someone but can't redeem it or use it

Message from EBay regarding sell.

eBay sent a message that they had to cancel a sell because issues with the buyer’s account. However, the item was purchased and paid for a month ago and delivered 3 weeks ago. It sounds like they may reverse the payment. I am really confused.

Returns

I sent back an item to the wrong seller. How do I get the product back? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors