Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A bootleg copy of the concert dvd

I am not satisfied with my purchase. I suspect it is a bootleg copy of the concert dvd. The seller sent another copy which was also defective . They said they would issue a refund but now the refund window is closed.Extremely frustrated!!

Resolved! How to Decline return request

I’m trying to find the Decline a return request option that the help guide says it exists but I cannot find it. I followed all the steps and tried from multiple locations and from my laptop, phone & desktop. none of them have the decline return optio...

Re-send Invoice

Hi, I refunded a buyer as we thought the package was lost in transit however it finally arrived today. How do I resend the invoice to the buyer? It doesn't allow me to send invoice after I've refunded the buyer. Thank you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding

I get an error message when bidding." unfortunately, this item cannot be shipped to Canada "The seller in United States isn't offering shipping so I would pu.How do I bid?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping Program Error

I am trying to ship an item that was sold through EBay International. I’m getting an error when trying to purchase a label saying: “The shipping to address contains invalid or missing fields. Please amend this and buy your label.” However, I can not ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help

How do you get a callback from eBay or do they have a phone number to call

Warranty

What can be done when a seller doesn't honor their warranty?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

IPS parcel fraud

I used IPS parcel company as my shipping address for reship purpose to Sri Lanka. Four packages arrivd to their address belongs to me but now they are not responding. info@ipsparcel.complease do not use this company as your future shipments.

Shipped to customer (purchased label through eBay) - USPS determined not deliverable and returning

I sent a purchased item to customer, purchased label via eBay and sent. I have no idea why, but USPS said item is not deliverable and is returning item to me. Customer saw this information in tracking and has contacted me to say they still want the i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors