Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buy it now using paypal credit

I want to use buy it now option and use paypal credit . When I enter the make it offer the option is not there for paypal credit. I don't want to just put it on my credit card. Can I change someting to do this.?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Harassing Buyer

I recently had a buyer buy a NWT pair of hybrid shorts. He messaged me several times being extremely rude and I reported him 2x- didn’t hear anything about the reports. Then once he received the item he messaged me asking me out on a date”if I was cu...

Order number not being recognized

I purchased as a guest instead of through my account (password issue)I need to now return but I keep getting error messages one reads- “something went wrong, it’s not you it’s us, go back and try again”the other reads -“ order not found” it’s also no...

Cannot Edit Nor Remove Feedback That Has Been Posted?

I had a negative experience with a seller and posted feedback which apparently was attached to another seller. As soon as the seller reached out to me and I discovered the mistake I tried to remove or at least edit the review that I posted, but was u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changed Address Not Changed

I changed my address and it is listed correctly on my information. However, I just bought an item and it is being sent to my old address. EBAY SUCKS! I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM TO FIND OUT HOW TO CORRECT THIS.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help in unfreezing my account

Hello.... Subject: - Help in unfreezing my accountMy account has been closed and our store frozen. Because of a product that was sold once and the profit from it did not exceed $5, and it was deleted more than two months before the lawsuit was filed....

dada.PNG asw.PNG

Guam address

Shipping on eBay asks me to fill out customs form? I don’t know that info on form?

hellllppp... :/

can anyone look into my seller account and tell me what else to do to become unrestricted, and begin selling again. I have gone to the seller hub, and looked at seller performance, but I do not know what to fix. I haven't ben able to sell in months, ...

System error?

I have to return item,but I always get an ebay system error when I choose return. I also can't send a message to the seller, ebay system says system error can't send a message

Local Pick-up

Buyer wants to pick up an item since they live close by; they have already purchased the item. Do I just mark it "shipped"? I'm already passed the "ship by" date. TIA

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors