Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zero feedback

So, it used to be that you could basically block anyone who didnt have any feedback or a number of negatives, however now you cannot. Ive set my preferences to block anyone with the lowest amount of unpaid items but its not helpful. Ive had more unpa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping

An international buyer pays for shipping to the Chicago international shipping location, but who pays the cost of shipping from there to the final destination?

Getting Paid!

eBay will Not pay me. Owe me thousands. Can't do Anything with their crappy so-called customer service. So, I'm out thousands by these scammers?!?!?!?!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

item shipped to wrong customer

I received a package with someone else's return item in it. I never ordered this item. I am not a seller on Ebay yet I received a return of defective Apple AirPods. I can't find any article about what to do and no phone number leads to an actual huma...

International fees to Florida

I just sold an item listed with shipping to continental US only and eBay charged me international fees to Brazil. Buyer address is Florida and that is where item is being shipped. I assume buyer has a Brazilian bank account and eBay would rather me p...

adding warranty as a seller

My buyer wants me to include warranty through Square Deal or AllState. All I can find is the option for a buyer to purchase warranty when they buy an item. Can I purchase a warranty and include it with the sale of my item?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors