Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing shipping labels

Trying to print a usps label but pop up window says that the pdf doc is protected by a password and prompts me to enter one. But I don't have one and never needed one up until now. What's going on?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

customer service

Does anyone have phone number to customer service? The robot won't connect me. Thanks.

Getting Paid

My new account has been on hold for a month. eBay OWES me a hefty sum.., will not pay.Reviews for my sold items are good!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impossible to get a refund

I bought an essential oil from a buyer, and immediately there were shipping issues. The postal service didn't sort the package for 5 days, so it just sat there and I spoke to the seller about it. We were both excited when it finally began to move. I ...

Tik tok and ebay list

Ive been seeing alot of people doing different videos on put items in a circle and I’ll buy it. Or randomly showing up to pay for groceries. Who could be contacted of making an eBay video of buying whatever was in the watch list of the person they pi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding a auto part

Do you think it's fair, to have to purchase a product twice due to the wrong shipping details, also do it give the shipper the right to harass you via email every day? Asking you to change your review? When you asked to be left alone?

2nd Chance Offer

If a high bidder having won an item has not paid in over a wk and is not communicating with me thru ebay messaging despite many attempts AND I proceeded with 2nd high bidder 2nd Change do I need to cancel the first sale non payment or is that automat...

Anyone been hung-up on and lied to by Ebay Support Agents?

I have! I have been on Ebay since 1999, and recently had a buyer leave a neutral that he changed his mind about and wanted to revise it. Unfortunately he lost the email request I sent him, and both of us spent DAYS sending emails and speaking with hu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

My listing is not showing up in a search

My item, a "Dell PowerVault RD1000", #134895428626 doesn't show up in a search filtered by price.I spoke to an eBay rep who saw it for himself but offered no solution.Anyone else run into this issue?

feedback

I offered an item, an ebayer purchased the item, but did not want to pay his states sales tax saying it was not right to pay tax on silver, but he sent money, but somehow ebay cancelled the sale. Ebay did a pay out to me of $4.26. and I refunded to t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors