Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refunds - question

Hi, I am a fairly new seller on this platform, I just have a question. In a situation where I offer flat rate shipping or calculated shipping for instance and someone buys something from my eBay store, I ship it, and then later on the customer wants ...

Seller “block” my account after I sent a message asking if the item i’m interested in is authentic

Hello, was wondering if others have encountered with this issue before? I saw an item i’m interested in, so I sent a message to seller asking if the item is authentic or not. The seller responded it is. So i was going to buy it.. but wasnt able to ch...

refund through ebay

hello i have a problem, i purchase this item through seller, but it got hold in the custom, because the seller try to lower the value of the item so it can easily goes through the custom, i need to pay administrative penalty fee through the shipping ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

REFUND

i HAVE EXHAUSTED MYSELF TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO.I HAD A PURCHASE NOT ARRIVE. E.BAY HAS ISSUED A REFUND THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED TO EITHER MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHICH IS UP TO DATE, OR MY BANK ACCOUNT. HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE REPLY I KEEP GETTING TH...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay store benefit

How do i use my basic store benefit of 25.00 off ebay shipping supplies quarterly? Thanks in advance

the seller send me not new goods!

Hi!İ get my parcel and see that some goods not new. not only not new, but in terrible condition. I write to the seller and send him all the photos of the goods, but he ignores me! what i must to do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return an item that I've never received

I bought a product from a seller but have not received it. They only printed the shipping label but have not taken the item to the post office to ship it. They have had the item for 10 days after the expected delivery date and have never sent it to m...

Can be one person blocked from bidding?

Hi, so my bid was removed from list - officialy because of country, but my country is not in excluded list. I even changed adress for correct [work adress, where I got already planty packages], and still cannot bid, so I am as person blocked?You are ...

Feedback revision request ridiculous limit

If I am a seller and selling thousands of items a year and you only limit me to a few feedback revision request a year when you have buyers leaving negative feedbacks by mistake or shipping makes a mistake but in the end we help with any situation an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors