Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I’ve bought and paid for a item . I asked about buying more and getting the same offer she accepted and ship all together,so no I would not charged additional shipping. She said I could pay her. I paid her The additional money through PayPal. It says...

Help

Bought a Thomas toy on Ebay and it came broke. I bought it as a guest. I can't get it returned. Want to speek to a human. Told to go to help sits that can't find what I bought.

Promoted listings

I was recently afk in the hospital and was r able to fulfill my shipments. Now eBay has taken away the right to promote listings and idk what to do. I’m kind of dependent on the promotions

Notification of Purchase Offer Accepted?

Anyone else experiencing lack of notification of offer acceptance from eBay? They collect the money, charge your CC, the seller has accepted the offer and I have yet to receive notification that the sale is complete. This has happened repeatedly in t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I send eBay an email?

We are having horrible problems with the postal service in my area (Richmond, Va area) - we're rated the worst in the country. I had an order, which I shipped on 3/2/24. It has still never arrived, so customer cancelled, which I totally understand. T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help

I sent eBay the proof from UPS where the seller gave me someone else's tracking number. I've been doing this for a month and no one told me, they stole from me through you and you don't want to take responsibility.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors