Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Views

No one is viewing my items. How do I increase visibility 

shipping

Hello, I wanted to know if it was normal that my package has been at the ebay hub for 12 days, and is no longer moving? THANKS . valery

tracking

as a seller I sold an item that was delivered, got confirmation from seller and through USPS tracking #. Ebay still hs item marked shipped.Item was delivered on 4/20..Whats my next step?thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making an offer

While attempting to make an offer on an item, ebay sent me a message saying that I could not purchase an item from this seller since I have bought from him within the last 10 days. But I have never bought from him.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

24-11393-68412

Guten Tag.Der Verkäufer hat mir ein defektes Produkt verkauft und erklärt sich bereit, das Geld zurückzuerstatten.Meine Frage ist diese.Der Verkäufer sagte, er solle den Artikel nicht zurücksenden, da er ihn nicht benötige (so sagte der Verkäufer in ...

endless loop to get a phone call or message to ebay

I have a serious issue I need help with and none of the articles address what I need help with. But I can't get around those obnoxious USELESS choose one of these topics and then it tries to send me to an article. I need to talk to ebay management. E...

Promoted listing standard for an auction

eBay discontinued promoted listings express on April 15th. In the email they sent about this they said we would be able to use promoted listings standard for auctions but that doesn’t seem to be possible. Has anyone been successful in doing this?

Apple Watch

I recently refunded money to an unhappy customer for an Apple Watch. The customer never sent the watch back to me. Was I scammed? If so what kind of policy is there to protect sellers?

Shipping charges increased after item delivered

I listed the item as buyer pays for the shipping and EBAY gave a $36 dollars discount on a $55 shipping charge. EBAY crawled back the $36 discount after the item delivered . EBAY has no help line to rectify this matter. Any suggestions?

Allstate insurance

Purchasing insurance and have sent them two messages not have been returned and nothing about the policy would not recommend purchasing eBay says they'll have they have no part of it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors