Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable To Bid

Hi, I have had my ebay account since 2016 however i have been unable to bid, error 3008 which suggests that the seller blocked me for some reason.I have previously purchased one product on ebay.I tried bidding from 2 new accounts but they were indefi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraudulent Seller

This seller from China needs to be removed. These items are not real. STOP THIS SELLERFRAUD

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 08-53-54 yufeifei935 on eBay.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Commercial rates vs Retail rates / %

I am trying to determine if I want to opt in to eBay's new policy passing along commercial rates to buyer, which I am afraid will become mandatory at some point. In order to do so I would have to raise the pricing on store items. Is there a actual % ...

Never received two items.

I pre-purchased two Spyderco knives 10/2023 and 12/2023. Seller (bladebarn) keep saying they will arrive. I can’t wait any longer. Bladebarn says he would like to refund but can’t without your permission ! See order's#18-10887-45255 and #26-10707-625...

Fraud, scammed

I was trying to buy a RV, they gave me information, so I give them my numbers off giftcard. They sent me emails that were from ebay, got scammed oit of $1000.00

Cancel shipping label

Hi, I accidentally bought the wrong shipping label. I clicked on a link to cancel label. I then printed a more accurate label with package weight and dimensions. Will eBay credit me for the first shipping label that I printed and then canceled immedi...

Item Not Received, Been a Month

Hi! I sent a plush to a buyer in MA from GA Ground Advantage, and it has now been a month. USPS continues to say "In Transit", but says the delivery date will now be March 25th (which obviously has passed). The buyer still has not received. What shou...

Refunding a refund?

Here’s an unusual situation. I received a partial refund from a seller for what I believed to be a defective item. After the fact I was finally able to get it to work. I would like to return the refunded amount. Is there any way to do that within eBa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors