Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

order number 09-11451-64050

We received a large order with order number 09-11451-64050. However, it's been three days, and we haven't received any information regarding the payment. Could you please confirm if the customer has canceled the order?

Retract a max bid

I need to retract a bid. I meant to put 6.50 as a max bid and it’s $650 with no decimal. How can I retract?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading seller

Ordered road atlas, said it was delivered to mailbox, wasn't. That night I sent message to seller. In the morning I went to the post office with tracking #. Was told that scammers send a box to another address in town so it showed delivered. My numbe...

Not available for purchase in your location

Hello. All was good, but since recently I started receiving the following message when I try to bid. Please advise. thank you Attention buyer: The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this ite...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stop a transaction

Immediately after hitting purchase I saw that I was buying 5. This is misleading the public. It should start with 1 and go up from there. I never even thought about quantity. Now I'm locked in a struggle to stop this paymen. eBay you have until 9 am ...

costos de envio

alguien sabe como el envio sale sale mas economico pues aveces sale mas caro el envio que el articulo y si hay alguna forma de que me quede un poco mas de ganancia de miarticulo pues casi la mitad es para ebay es mucho trabajo para uno y muy poquita ...

Is this a scam?

I had a request to send an item along with apple gift card extra said he would be paying up front and shipping address would match what would be printed out from ebay. He explained he was overseas and would be shipped to cousin in Florida. He has rev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Buyer selected" shipping

I'm new to selling on eBay and have listed a few items with a flat shipping rate (knowing what shipping service I will be using). One item has sold and it has a "buyer selected" shipping service. I don't recall ever giving the option, and this shippi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors