Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account restriction

My account has been restricted but was supposed to be cleared today, and it has not. Is there any way to speak with someone from Ebay. I used to be able to call.

Canceled shipping label

I sold and item and the buyer paid for it. I generated a shipping label but somehow I didnt see the page where I can update the shipping weight and size. I decided to double box at the last minute, so the extra weight was not accounted for on the shi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

False descripcion product

How can I cancel a product that I won at auction? But I realized that it is a false description from a seller who does not answer my questions. It's possibly a scam. How do I cancel the process?

I didn't want the refund, i wanted the chair

I feel that the seller waited the system out so that they could keep the item without repercussions. I really wanted the chair, and I bought it fair and square. i got 0 contact from the seller. EBAY, help your buyers.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated Shipping

Recently, I listed a large item on eBay. Using eBay’s Shipping Calculator I accurately weighed and measured my shipment (27 lbs. 24” x 16” x 16”) and determined “Calculated: cost varies based upon buyer location” + FedEx was best shipping choice. The...

Ending AUCTION EARLY fEES

I ended my auction early as the title to the motor is missing. Ebay is trying to charge me $1350? I cant sell the motor without the title

Doubt regarding event at the end of an auction.

I wanted to bring this matter to eBay's attention, ask them to review the records and get an explanation, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I did not find options to communicate a matter like this on the Internet page.I communicated the facts to th...

Commercial rates vs Retail rates / %

I am trying to determine if I want to opt in to eBay's new policy passing along commercial rates to buyer, which I am afraid will become mandatory at some point. In order to do so I would have to raise the pricing on store items. Is there a actual % ...

Problem with bank account updating and my payouts

Hi!I need from support!I have problem with my bank account verification!I updated my information and still have some problem with Ebay acceptance.My bank information never change and in my lastest updates was success, but this time have some problem....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors