Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to choose listing

I can only sell 33 items which means by the second week I’m done listing and have no more listing options. I’ve already created another account, but that one’s limited even more. Deleting removing listings, just upload another one I’m not sure this i...

Cancel unpaid item which I did not received

I accidentally pressed the wrong button and now it looks like I have to pay for an item... I sent a message to the seller that I just wanted a final price. I did not mean that I was going to buy it now. But somehow it worked out that I committed to b...

An item received with a missing part.

Dear community,An expensive scale model car, came without a wheel cover, I contacted the seller and he is willing to ship the missing part in two weeks time. Should I already open a formal dispute in ebay for the records? or I wait the two weeks and ...

I need a refund for Order number:20-11209-51980

On February 22, 2024, I paid for a Seiko 5, gold plated watch, and I haven't received it. It has been 54 days and when you look at the notes, the seller has not had effective communication to explain this extremely long delay. This seller has all of ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need your help my Oder

Hi there, I had Oder on Apr 12, 2024 at 11:55 AMOder number; 11-11434-51307Amount: $116.74 (1 item) sold by : lousy ragsbut from now I didn’t see my Oder shipping or tracking numbe, and I try to contact to seller but I can’t see their location, I try...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help for my Oder

Hi there, I had Oder one Burberry Classic Fit MonogramPrint Silk Twill Shirt Brown Rare XsOn Apr 12, 2024 at 11:55 AMOder number: 11-11434-51307Amount: $116.74 sold by :lousyragsbut until now I didn’t see my tracking number or shipping my odet yet, I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone had email or call from FBI SCAM

Has anyone had a call or email saying the item you ordered my contain methamphetamines or Fentanyl to stop taking it.Just weird nothing on the news about it. Or a call back number only Email.From Salt Lake city FBI?

Can’t Find The List I Made

I just saw the option to make a list of watched items. I am going to be purchasing a whole series of comics over time so I put them all on their own list. I have looked all over but cannot find the list. Can someone please tell me where it is hiding?

no return label was sent to buyer

I refunded a buyer for an item, and a label was created by eBay for the return. No label was created and sent to the buyer. How can I find the label on ebay?

Wire transfer to pay ref.: PI430-016 Done by national bank Dorion transfers to Wells Fargo,Califo

He saw your publication on your EBay Motor April 2nd, 2024 and your seller Mrs Stephanie White who accepted my offer for her 2015 Winnebago, Itasca, Navion 24 G for $ 19000,00 cover by the protection order Id # 374561623162 . April 3 rd, 2024 Mrs Whi...

Why can't I ask a question?

Every time I try and ask a question it seems to go thru but a page titled "verify" pops up for a second and then I get a page that says something is wrong and to try again later. It looks like this:

IMG_0579.png

Hacked

I’ve got a hacker **bleep** in my phone right now. eBay 3times no help. What would u suggest

Most Marked as Helpful Authors