Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

amount charged

i had an item for sale, someone bought it, but that day i had already sold it. i cancelled the sale with ebay that same day, i wrote to the buyer, to cancel the purchase, because i no longer had the product.ebay returned the money to the buyer and I ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hey

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get to bid on items again bc it won't let me bid on items bc of some upaid items & every item I won & had to cancel I explained to them bc I had a family emergency and explained what was going on & told th...

Buyer won't reply to messages

We sent wrong item to buyer by mistake, and next day, we sent buyer the correct item and a message asking her to return package to us, and also sent funds to her for shipping cost. Tracking shows both packages were delivered same day. We sent her ano...

Receiving Small Items I Did Not Buy

For the last month, I've been receiving one or two dollar items shipped to my address that I did not order or pay for. Received another basketball card today, unknown buyer using my address. Watch batteries last week, little rubber washers the week b...

packaged returned by shipper

This is my first sale on Ebay. I put the item in a priority box even though it was mailed ground advantage. I have repackaged the item and emailed the buyer. The tracking info states that the item was delivered. It was returned back to me and not the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing my feedback

I left a poor review for a bad transaction. Afterwards, the seller made me whole. How do I change the feedback I left about the sale?

shipping labels

I sold an item and i cant use usps label what do i do now.Ineed to ship with fedex or ups

Payout set up

I sold my PlayStation and the money is on hold in the eBay pay out. Do I have to be 18 to get paid?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors