Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller rejected return after I opened a case and won

I won a case against a seller that sent me a grossly misrepresented item. I sent the item back immediately after eBay sided with me for a refund. The seller rejected my return and is having the item sent back to sender (me). How do I get through to a...

returns and refunds

I bout some automobile items through ebay that did not fit. I cannot return them becase ebay does not have me buying them, even though they are here.

Items listed do not appear on eBay

I have noticed that some active items do not appear in a search on eBay, although they do appear according to the link.Two examples: https://www.ebay.com/itm/126445822726 https://www.ebay.com/itm/116156761689 The number of active items is (1093), but...

Final Value Fee

I am selling sports trading cards on eBay. A significant number of the cards I sell are $2.00 or less then I add a little more for shipping. With each sale I have the cost of postage, the 13.25% selling fee and the .30 final value fee. The final valu...

Can I include a photo when I send a message to someone on e bay?

Recovery of my money and report of Scam.

Hello good afternoon EBAY COMMUNITY, I recently wrote to request your support and understanding, regarding the theft and scam by the seller SYAFIQBLUEGOLDEMPIRE From Corona,California, valued at $408.00 dollars. I returned his item to him and He neve...

Shipping costs showing incorrectly

I’m listing a sticker for $1. I want to ship it in an envelope for $1.39. (I also tried $0.63) The listing says shipping is $5. How does that get corrected

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International Shipping Returns

I shipped a package (diecast Model) to Brazil back in January and it went through Ebay hub like normal, it shows that it was returned to the Hub at the end of March. I was paid, but my question is what happens to it now? Will I get it back or not? Th...

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

New eBay Motors iOS app

Im trying to search for a Subaru 360. Not parts, I want to buy a car. There is no way for me to search by selecting from different dropdown menus? Make Model year etc? This seems like a cruel joke. I can’t use the app. Thank God I can still use a bro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors