Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search Argument & Invalid Items Shown

eBay needs to fix the search procedure. I have it set to only look at titles. Say I'm looking for 1963 Chevrolet car parts. If someone selling (toothpicks or ax handles or buggy whips) enters into the "Item specifics" a reference to a year or car the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller “block” my account after I sent a message asking if the item i’m interested in is authentic

Hello, was wondering if others have encountered with this issue before? I saw an item i’m interested in, so I sent a message to seller asking if the item is authentic or not. The seller responded it is. So i was going to buy it.. but wasnt able to ch...

Continously being attacked by a buyer

Long story short. A buyer Purchase 24+ antique photos from us. Order came to just under $1,000.00We shipped within ebay's guidelines on March 20th and shipped priority small box, insured, signature required.Package was sent via USPS and tracking stil...

cancel an order seller said will not fit

I wanted to purchase air filters for my skid loader and ask seller if the ones he was selling would fit and he sent me an email and told me it will not fit, now the seller still wants me to purchase them. ebay wont cancel order?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds - question

Hi, I am a fairly new seller on this platform, I just have a question. In a situation where I offer flat rate shipping or calculated shipping for instance and someone buys something from my eBay store, I ship it, and then later on the customer wants ...

refund through ebay

hello i have a problem, i purchase this item through seller, but it got hold in the custom, because the seller try to lower the value of the item so it can easily goes through the custom, i need to pay administrative penalty fee through the shipping ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

REFUND

i HAVE EXHAUSTED MYSELF TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO.I HAD A PURCHASE NOT ARRIVE. E.BAY HAS ISSUED A REFUND THAT HAS NOT ARRIVED TO EITHER MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHICH IS UP TO DATE, OR MY BANK ACCOUNT. HOW DO YOU GET PAST THE REPLY I KEEP GETTING TH...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay store benefit

How do i use my basic store benefit of 25.00 off ebay shipping supplies quarterly? Thanks in advance

Most Marked as Helpful Authors