Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping cost issue

I recently sold some china, i never noticed ebay calculated shipping at $15 till after the sale. It's actually going to cost $83 to ship.. the buyer hasn't responded to any of my messages, and I'm not eating the shipping... he already practically sto...

Receipt

I would like to know where is the option to download full receipt of all the items together..

Payment Methods

Why is the only payment method a debit/credit card? Catalog orders have been accepting money orders for over 100yrs...With all eBay's infrastructure I presume more payment methods are feasible.

Why is eBay overcharging on taxes!?

Noticed that eBay is overcharging me on taxes, item purchased should be at least $4 less on taxes... pretty significant considering. Can't get a hold of anyone on eBay to resolve,

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Costumer offer

Hi i received an offer on ebay just want to undersstand because ii listed my item for dree shipping however on the offer it says amount plus shipping does that mean costumer is offering low plus they will pay shipping am i understanding it right or i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regards purchase from World wide instead of US

Respected sir, I wish from India. And I have to pay shipping charges more than the product cost. Pls update my opinion of purchase near by countries from India so I can pay affordable shipping charges..

Inside Ebay's camera

My husband's iphone camera is not searching the correct item. When he takes a picture of say a watch all sorts of items come up but not watches. The items that do come up do not even have anything to do with each other let alone a watch. Is anyone el...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors