Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold a FCC certified broadcast transmitter, buyer claimed it did not work, I refunded, not returned

I sold a perfectly working FCC certified FM broadcast transmitter to a LPFM licensee, he received it, appeared to ask to a discount, then claimed that it was defective. I provided photos showing meter readings of all modes in the listing, it was benc...

Refund not received

I just want to know why eBay is trying to delay on purpose my refund that i have asked for when I didn’t receive the item . And they told me a lie saying that the seller account was hacked . I don’t care if the seller was hacked . Where is my refund ...

refund purchased Item

I just found out an Item that I took off of Ebay was sold and the money was deposited ito my bank account, how do I refund the money ?

Fraudulent buyers

I’m new to selling on EBay, why do they allow buyers to create usernames that say “seller please text this number”. This has happened twice already on items I’m selling. They are the winning bidder but never send payment.

Order number: 21-11459-46592

Order date:Apr 20, 2024Order total:US $281.54Order number:21-11459-46592Hi776044838682 (master) This package was received in two traceable pieces from your side and a photo was taken of it776044838693. As for this package, I did not receive it either...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

return

I 'd like to return a purchased pants. But I lost tags. Can I return the pants without tag?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had $493 stolen

I need to talk to a person about a theft of $493 - all I can get is a machine - how do I get to talk to a PERSON ?

Seller not responding/deleted account

I purchased an itemand the seller kept delaying talking about a strange job they work. Eventually they provided tracking but no matter where I entered the number, in person at a facility or online it always said they were awaiting the package. I aske...

As a user, I can no longer easily find what I want, for the price that I want due to poor usability.

Sellers advertise Black Front and Back brakes for a low price. I don't want to buy either or, the minute I select Black and Both Front and Rear the price doubles. For shirts, I filter on XL and get all shirt sizes of a shirt I like. The price is grea...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors