Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sales..

Is everyone else slow or does Ebay change the algorithms to where you don't get as many sales as a new seller? I haven't had a sale in three weeks and I was selling every 2-3 days...?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

Is everyone else slow or does Ebay change the algorithms to where you don't get as many sales as a new seller? I haven't had a sale in three weeks and I was selling every 2-3 days...?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to contact seller

I purchased an item that had a broken piece From USAmotorpartsfactory 114645. I sent 3 contacts to the seller but have not received any return information regarding this matter it would be nice if I had a phone number to call.

Defective radio

I purchased an oem replacement radio for my classic truck. The seller said 100% money back guarantee. I received the item, installed it according to the manufactures book and it did not work. There was no power to the radio. When I put the old one ba...

sarsar

wish to sell my grocery in this platform. How Can I

Defective software

Every time I login, I get a message from ebay saying someone has logged in from Brent when I am in Brighton and telling me to change my password. The software is defective.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not enough collected for shipping

Hello, I'm new to this. I sold an item and ebay charged the buyer $9.00 for shipping but when I go to print the shipping label, it is $19.81. I won't make any money on this item if I purchase it through ebay. What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors