Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

high risk listing

hi, what is high risk listing? i hold a personal account and would like to create a list for a watch, but ebay said that it is a high risk listing and need me to be a business account. how can i fix it? thanks.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with shipping address and payment

Hi guys I need your help. eBay keeps giving me this weird error message saying my shipping address or delivery address doesn’t match their records and I can’t seem to understand why. It is also telling me that they’re experiencing technical difficult...

POP_UP "Message For Deprecation"

Who do I contact in eBay and how do I stop this message from constantly popping up everytime I open my selling page??? (Message For Deprecation: The format column will be removed to simplify the page Feedback on this change is welcome.) This pop-up i...

Red ,Tow hooks

Hi this is Richard l oder and bought your red towing hooks so Will this fit my Chevrolet Silverado Truck V8 5.3L 1500 2011 . I wanted to make sure l don't want to send them back.

Ebay australia

Ebay au is selling items IN USD, many of these items will not ship to Australia. Why are these items list if they do not ship, I am sure there are others who ponder this as an 'anomalies, ?

One of two items not delivered

I ordered 2 Nailtiques bottles and have only received 1. Trying to get into the ebay section for non delivery of an item is not possible as package has been delivered but with only 1 bottle in it but I paid for 2. Any ideas?

Availability status

Sirs: First I am cruising on the Atlantic Ocean and had not had problems until 3 days ago. Now all items for 'auction' show 'ended' and no current offers. Suggestions?

Seller says they haven’t received the return package, that it was sent to the wrong address?

I used the return shipping label that eBay provided, and the tracking shows it was delivered four days after I shipped. The seller claims that isn’t his zip code (because a zip code and town are all that’s shown in the tracking info) and wants to kno...

Ebay Return

I was sold a fake fragrance. Seller denied it was fake but issued me a return label. I mailed the fragrance back to the seller using the ebay return label provided. Tracking information shows that the item was out for delivery and then forwarded some...

I received my first order from you!

I received my first order from you! But it is the wrong size, so I would like to return it but your system doesn't recognize any of the order number or the Item ID number . Please Let me Know who I can call to get this returned ? Thank You Alan

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors