Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

saved sellers

Dates of newly listed are not in correct date order. Sold listings are not in correct date order.It's all mixed up

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged 3x for one shipping label after I shipped it

I just noticed my payout was $15 less than it should be. Upon closer inspection, I realized I was charged for three shipping labels even though I only paid for one. I guess this person lived in the UK and had their package sent to a hub and the hub c...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings

Why are the listings of my favorite sellers not coming up in order of "ending soonest" or "newly listed?" The dates are all over the place.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

IS THERE ANYWAY TO TALK DIRECTLY TO EBAY THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO BUSINESS.NO PHONE ? NO EMAIL? NOTHING LISTED THEY DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY CUSTOMER!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing or resuming a draft.

When trying to list or resume a draft listing, we get the following message: "Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Go to Seller hub Page" What's wrong?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I purchased a fake coin

The coin I bought was light in weight AND had copper reeds AND THE RIMS WERE FAKE . I weighed the coin and it was not the weight of a original peace dollar .

Life size dolls

Hey all! A warning for those interested in the topic listed in my subject line. It appears that there is one individual with multiple companies attempting the same scam. He lists state of the art new dolls in his advertisements and switches them with...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors