Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authentication Service

I've bought 2 items now that were gong thru ebay authentication. Both purchases got messed up. Never again. I'm going to tell everyone I can not go use it

Authentication

Never ever will I buy this way again. Sellers beware- they are messing orders up really bad

Password protected labels?

I've been selling here for years. All of a sudden my labels are password protected. Where do I find this password that I did not set up?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer stole my item I sold him

I sold a clock to the buyer and he completely gutted my clock and sent back a different clock. I asked Ebay for help and they did nothing to help me and they also closed the case and they are refunding the buyer the money. I will be closing my accoun...

false claim on return

I have a buyer making a false claim about an item i sold. They are demanding a return. They sent pictures of false defect. I need to speak to an agent please

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm very disgusted with Ebay

My buyer didn't gave her full address on her e-Bay account so when I shipped her package it couldn't be deliver because HER mistake. I want to refunded her for her item but not the shipping, she refused. According to her she didn't make any mistake. ...

printing a label for a items swap

It has happened I sent the wrong item to 2 buyers. How do I send them each a mailing label so they can swap items?This happened to me about 2 years ago and I messed it up badly by purchasing labels , mailing it to each buyer so they could send the it...

i dont know what to do, new seller

someone from puerto rico bought something. i live in california. it is over $100 to ship[. i offered free sghipping. its an 85$ item? i didnt know people outside opf us could buy. obviously i cant sell this, but what do i do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized charity deduction

Why would there be an $85 charity deduction on something that I've sold when I'm not a charity and I've never authorized any charity donation for the three previous things that I sold yet on the most expensive one I somehow donated $85 which was neve...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tired of spam from Ebay begging for reviews

Any tips on filtering out Ebay's incessant demands for reviews on products that I haven't used yet or haven't even arrived? I have a Yahoo email address and when I attempted to filter them to spam, it sent all order confirmations and updates to spam ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors