Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting Paid

I DO NOT WANT EBAY TO SEND MY PAYMENTS TO A BANK ACCOUNT. I WANT THE PAYMENTS TO GO TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. HOW CAN THAT BE DONE?? THANKS

Possible payment mistake on Ebay's part??

I recently sold a board game on April 6th. The buyer's total was $37.80; (Including the total fees, taxes, and shipping,)My total earnings were $23.33.Net proceeds are $29.59.I was sent $2.99 on April 12th. What's going on?Did I make just under $3 fr...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

International listing

I can't get some of my listings to show international shipping. Some do show but others do not and they are using the same shipping profile how do I fix this?

UNDELIVERABLE ADDRESS

Someone purchased an item from me and their name and address are unknown to the post office. The item has returned after about 2 weeks. I am unable to find them in my selling history, but the item was paid for. What do I do now?

Search

Is it possible to find an item from a search a month ago

Searches

Is it possible to find an item from a search a month ago

Buying

It seems eBay is not the go to place to buy any longer. Buying used to work flawlessly now every time we buy something we have a problem. How can a seller always say something is in stock and then when you buy it, it says out of stock. Says the produ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to temporarily put items for sale on hold

Hello: I am going to be away from my computer and cell phone for a period of time. I have a number of items listed for sale. Is there a way I can put the items for sale "on hold" until I can get back to my computer and cell phone. If an item sells wh...

Why can't I ask a question?

Every time I try and ask a question it seems to go thru but a page titled "verify" pops up for a second and then I get a page that says something is wrong and to try again later. It looks like this:

IMG_0579.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors