Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay labels

Is purchasing a shipping label through ebay the same as paying for shipping charges? Or am I simply paying for a label, but still have to pay for actual shipping charges through my designated carrier?

Buyer legitimate?

We listed a sports card and the bidding got up to $500 over the 1st 5 days.Last minutes of the listing it got up to 747.97.The high bidder has zero sales and just joined 18 days ago. We had 11 bidders. All the others looked legitimate. the last few m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I NEED HELP ON THIS.

Let’s make sure this was you Hi Glenn, We noticed a new sign-in on your account at ebay.com. Here are the details: Time of sign-in Apr 20, 2024 7:52 AM PST Device Windows (Chrome 124.0) Approximate location Miami, Florida, United States If this was

Ebay canceled a sale for security

Hello, I sold an item via auction on March 30. The buyer paid on April 1 and I shipped it the same day. As per the tracking information the buyer received the item on April 3. I received the payout to my bank account on April 9. Today (April 25) I re...

Buyer claims didn’t receive but tracking delivered

Buyer claimed they did not receive package sent via USPS. I responded to buyers claim with USPS tracking that shows package was delivered. eBay released my funds but I keep getting a notice from eBay to resolve the buyer’s complaint .

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account problem

Hello, my account has been frozen for unknown reasons. I have never defaulted on any bills or posted any inappropriate information before. Is there any misunderstanding? I can provide personal information. I hope you can check my information and help...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item enlargement

When I click on an item to enlarge it for better viewing..nothing happens...A question mark is in the centerof the screen. Is the problem with me or are others having the same problem

Seeds confiscated by customs

Purchased some wood apple seeds. Envelope arrived almost 6 weeks later. Inside a notice from, US Dept of Agriculture Animal and Plant Protection and Quarantine. Mail Interception Notice, informing me,●Material not authorized entry●Phyto-sanitary cert...

Bid

I need to know. If I win in a car by bidding,how much I have to pay. Suppose I win by bidding a car valu $1000, how much total I have to pay.

Suspicious seller.

Hey I just trying to buy a Cell phone and the seller don’t wanna provide the IMEI he said is not safe. But he posted the phone as unlocked and ready to activate.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors