Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

System error?

I have to return item,but I always get an ebay system error when I choose return. I also can't send a message to the seller, ebay system says system error can't send a message

Local Pick-up

Buyer wants to pick up an item since they live close by; they have already purchased the item. Do I just mark it "shipped"? I'm already passed the "ship by" date. TIA

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Buyer selected" shipping

I'm new to selling on eBay and have listed a few items with a flat shipping rate (knowing what shipping service I will be using). One item has sold and it has a "buyer selected" shipping service. I don't recall ever giving the option, and this shippi...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't revise my listing

I have a listing that I am trying to revise, but it won't allow me to. There is a lock on the photos and the description too. Can anyone help?There is no reason why I should be able to revise it. I just sold it recently. It is very frustrating.

printing a label for a items swap

It has happened I sent the wrong item to 2 buyers. How do I send them each a mailing label so they can swap items?This happened to me about 2 years ago and I messed it up badly by purchasing labels , mailing it to each buyer so they could send the it...

Cannot Edit Nor Remove Feedback That Has Been Posted?

I had a negative experience with a seller and posted feedback which apparently was attached to another seller. As soon as the seller reached out to me and I discovered the mistake I tried to remove or at least edit the review that I posted, but was u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi

I have a question. I had a product for sale and it infringes, but there are more buyers who sell it and they have me waiting for 10 days.

false claim on return

I have a buyer making a false claim about an item i sold. They are demanding a return. They sent pictures of false defect. I need to speak to an agent please

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors