Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! wrong info added after listing

i am selling a new cooker. it is new and unused. after it was listed the listing stated it was new in the original packing. it is not. how can i change this error?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I haven't received the item

What should I do I haven't got the item which I bought please help and I opened the case eventually I found the case was closed without resolving the issue please help eBay

I Won an Auction- Seller refuses to ship

I won an Ebay auction several days ago, and checked for tracking. The item had not been shipped, so I contacted the seller to ask for the tracking number. The seller responded that he or she did not list a high enough shipping charge, and had also ho...

Negative Feedback

I have a buyer that has requested a refund 2 days after I shipped an item to her. I shipped it the next day and mentioned to her that I couldn’t be responsible for USPS. It took 9 days to get to her and everyday there was movement of the package. She...

Old order never arrived

Hi, If anyone can give me advice...I placed an order about a year ago from a seller I often purchase from so I didn't notice I never received a maternity order until I realized when I was scrolling through my purchases. My baby is already 7 months ol...

Sales tax charged on buyers non-taxable items

My buyer lives in Texas and was charged sales tax on numismatic coins/bullion which are tax free in Texas.Coins were properly listed in the Collectibles & Art >Coins category. It seems to me that coins should not be a sub-category of Collectibles and...

What to do if coin purchased seems to be fraudulent

I purchased an 1885 S Morgan Dollar as I was doing a track for its arrival period I noticed it was being shipped out of China which was not mentioned while I purchased it . I just received it today 04/18/2024 when I got it it seemed very light and to...

Suggestion for Ebay

I think that Ebay should mail out $200 gift cards to customers as a way of saying thank you.

eBay Authenticity said item was customized

Upon checking the tracking for a baseball card sent through eBay's Authenticity program, it appears as 'customized.' Despite this, it is being dispatched to me. However, I did not purchase a customized card. What options do I have for recourse?

listing problems

When it says Tell Us What your are selling, I put what it is and it shows it. But once I hit the list button it goes back to a listing I did 5 listings ago and I have to keep correcting every future listing. Why is that happening?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors