Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch

I recently refunded money to an unhappy customer for an Apple Watch. The customer never sent the watch back to me. Was I scammed? If so what kind of policy is there to protect sellers?

Shipping charges increased after item delivered

I listed the item as buyer pays for the shipping and EBAY gave a $36 dollars discount on a $55 shipping charge. EBAY crawled back the $36 discount after the item delivered . EBAY has no help line to rectify this matter. Any suggestions?

Allstate insurance

Purchasing insurance and have sent them two messages not have been returned and nothing about the policy would not recommend purchasing eBay says they'll have they have no part of it

Return labels

USPS printed return label from app supplied by seller, but the app provided the wrong address. Post office says the package was returned to original sender on April 15, but seller claims he never got it. I'm being denied a refund even though I have a...

Sales..

Is everyone else slow or does Ebay change the algorithms to where you don't get as many sales as a new seller? I haven't had a sale in three weeks and I was selling every 2-3 days...?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales

Is everyone else slow or does Ebay change the algorithms to where you don't get as many sales as a new seller? I haven't had a sale in three weeks and I was selling every 2-3 days...?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors