Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay gift card

Hello please I bought eBay gift card and the last digits code not showing what can I do

Why is eBay overcharging on taxes!?

Noticed that eBay is overcharging me on taxes, item purchased should be at least $4 less on taxes... pretty significant considering. Can't get a hold of anyone on eBay to resolve,

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

going on vacation

HI im new to this im going on a trip and want to put my ebay accnt on hold till i get back...how to do it,thank you!

Sports Card Values

There used to be a chart that came up showing sales trends for sports cards and now it’s gone. How do I get it back?

Ads and tracking it

How can I track the map of a promoted listing?Which SEO and keywords led to click on my promoted listing? Google Analytics can provide that information enabling sellers to make educated decisions about investments in ad-spent in the future. I recentl...

Seller blames damage on eBay watch Authenticator

Today, I received a luxury watch that was shipped by the seller to an eBay Authenticator who then shipped the watch to me. The watch arrived with a scratch on the case. The scratch does not appear in the seller’s advertisement of the item. I notified...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

I had a problem today I had a package today that I thought was going to ship through eBays International shipping department but when I went to get my label is when I found out it wasn't going to go to eBay first, please tell me what I did wrong, I h...

Return

I’m traying to return an item tat didn’t fit my car even when the description matches the search I took to long to return it and the seller argues they can’t take it back

Most Marked as Helpful Authors