Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller says I didnt return the items for refund

I recently ordered 4 packs of wax melts. I received them without issue. I opened 1 package immediately and broke off 2 cubes and put one in a warmer on each side of the room. No scent was emitted, at all, so I requested a refund. I packaged up all 4 ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item specifies

There are 117 listings that are missing items specifics. These have disappeared. I have no copies of these listing. eBay is saying to download/upload to quickly update them in bulk?Postage, size, weight, price, condition remarks, Mpn, etc.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel an order seller said will not fit

I wanted to purchase air filters for my skid loader and ask seller if the ones he was selling would fit and he sent me an email and told me it will not fit, now the seller still wants me to purchase them. ebay wont cancel order?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I remove negative feedback

A buyer left feedback saying their item never arrived when the USPS tracking shows the item was delivered to a PO BOX. They opened a case which was decided in my favor and then left the feedback 11 times. EBAY keeps saying this is the buyers experien...

Expected delivery date

The seller I bought something from back on April 4th never provided me an expected delivery date. Once 12 days had passed from the date of purchase, I still have no delivery date and the item hasn’t been shipped yet. I have sent a message to the “con...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my return label?

I never received a return label, though my refund came through after the transaction. There are no instructions as to how to ship my return back to the seller - how can I sort this out?

blue care express

I was a little taken aback when I received a tracking # that didn't track. I read that folks may be selling a Amazon item from ebay and getting it drop shipped from Amazon to buyer. Also, that items are marked up from Amazon price. I cannot confirm t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bullseye deals

Is the Ebay store "Bullseye Deals" legit? I just bought an item from them, and it does not show up under the purchase history? Should it not show up in purchase history? They do not respond back to messages? THanks for any advice. Tom

Authenticity Check

I had a question about the Authenticity Check, I have a friend who gave me this Bape Hoodie and I’m pretty sure it’s real, has all the right tags and everything seems like 100% real. Only question is if this is somehow a fake then what would happen t...

Contacting a LIVE PERSON at ebay!

I have an item, approved be the seller for a return. He moved since I purchased the item. He has change his address with ebay and asked me to contact ebay to CANCEL the return label they sent me and issue a new label with his New Address. When I fina...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors