Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller won't respond

The seller has an item with a stock photo, and the description doesn't match it, but it's a good deal if it's accurate. However, I've messaged him half a dozen times and he hasn't responded. If he's not seeing his messages, how's he going to see when...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never got an item. Want to report seller.

I paid for this item quickly and didn't receive the item. I contacted the seller and they said the post office misplaced the package and it was being shipped. I never got it. I waited longer than I should have but gave the seller the benefit of the d...

Seller request to close case

I have a failed delivery Evri at their. Best. My parcel is just stuck in the evri system. The seller is saying I need to close my case with Ebay for me to have a refund. It sounds dodgy. What do I do? I have been waiting 5 weeks.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING CHARGES

It seems that I have been undercharging the shipping! I am going by what comes up when I buy the shipping label. Mote, if not all, my packages are being mailed directly through the post office. What am I doing wrong?

"Do you want to pay money to feature your item?"

I'm so happy Ebay has taken off the button for "Do you want to pay 1.99 (or whatever price) to have your item featured" ? I sell many patterns for $3 to $5 and I'm not going to pay anything to feature them. It was an annoying step to hit the NO butto...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors