cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to ban a person from buying from you?

Got my 1st Paypal Email today stating a buyer from February says he didnt approve purchase. He has had the item since March 1st. He gave me good feedback. I have ebay messages talking to him about shipping. Paypal says to send them my evidence, but on the Case Resolution Page there is nowhere to submit the evidence.

Ive been selling for over a year on Ebay and done well.  Top Rated Seller, no bad feedback with over 400 sales.

Is it possible to stop a person from buying your items? Whats to stop anybody from doing this to me again, even the same person. If Paypal gives him back his money, will I get my item back?

Its really bummed me out. I was having such a good time here.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dougsvintagestore  Good morning, douchrti ~ sorry this happened to you but it has an easy fix.

From your description it sounds like a case for Unauthorized Use/Chargeback has been opened in PayPal.  99% of the time, the vast majority of these claims are from buyers that don't recognize the transaction on their statement.

As long as you have proof of shipment to the PayPal provided address...which would be a tracking number...you are covered under PayPal Seller Protection.  If you can't find the place within the case email to provide the tracking number, you will have to call PayPal with the information.

You have the ability to put up to 5000 IDs on your Blocked Buyers List (BBL) which will prevent them from bidding/buying your items.  Bookmark this link:

https://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=eog4d71f%2B2%3A%3Dg

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@dougsvintagestore  Good morning, douchrti ~ sorry this happened to you but it has an easy fix.

From your description it sounds like a case for Unauthorized Use/Chargeback has been opened in PayPal.  99% of the time, the vast majority of these claims are from buyers that don't recognize the transaction on their statement.

As long as you have proof of shipment to the PayPal provided address...which would be a tracking number...you are covered under PayPal Seller Protection.  If you can't find the place within the case email to provide the tracking number, you will have to call PayPal with the information.

You have the ability to put up to 5000 IDs on your Blocked Buyers List (BBL) which will prevent them from bidding/buying your items.  Bookmark this link:

https://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=eog4d71f%2B2%3A%3Dg

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply