cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Furry Friends ~ eBay Style!

Spring is here, and the weather today was glorious ~ 79 degrees in No. Calif!  My dog, Max, found a comfortable landing spot to view the birds and the bees in my back yard.  

IMG_0967.JPGIMG_0968.JPG 

Spoiler
Bench pillows and cushion purchased on eBay!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: Furry Friends ~ eBay Style!

Oooooooooooooooooo... gotta get those.

Message 166 of 193
latest reply

Well....it's not a grandbaby, but I do have a new grandpuppy...introducing Ginger, a Cavapoo...a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle!  I look forward to babysitting duties and piddle spots on the carpet!  Smiley Very Happy

Does anyone have any holiday pet pictures to share?  Would love to see them!

image1.jpeg

Message 167 of 193
latest reply

Grandkitty, Brian Wilson!Grandkitty, Brian Wilson!

Message 168 of 193
latest reply

cute puppy and aloof black catSmiley Happypainted the dog to resemble a beaglepainted the dog to resemble a beagle

Does Barbie's beagle count?  I painted it to look like my beagle, Rootie.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 169 of 193
latest reply

BoxHouse.JPG

no more doo doo pick up!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 170 of 193
latest reply

IMG012.JPG

Sadie getting very old^^^^^^^^^^^  Myah in her fur coat

Myahsleepy.JPG

Message 171 of 193
latest reply

Yes, shirls, Barbies Beagle counts!  Smiley Very Happy...your picture of the beagle jumping on Barbies leg reminded me of a really embarrassing moment...

...this happened quite a few years ago...my ex and I were invited to meet my ex's new boss at their home for a bar-b-que on their back deck.  Mrs. boss was in the kitchen, Mr. boss was tossing burgers at the bar-b-que with his back to us, and the boss's beagle pup was in love with my leg! Smiley Surprised TMI?

Message 172 of 193
latest reply

Merry Christmas love RoscoeMerry Christmas love Roscoe

Hi all. Dropping in with Merry Christmas and happy holiday wishes for all.

Here's sweet Roscoe, who turned 1 year on Halloween and celebrated one year with us, on December 18th.

I just got an iPad and am hoping it will display the forums in a way that doesn't make me burst into tears within minutes of being on the site.

Miss you all. Hugs! 

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 173 of 193
latest reply

Savanna! 

What a nice surprise to see you!  Long time.

Is Roscoe avoiding the camera/phone?  ha!   He's purdy!

Merry Christmas to you!

Message 174 of 193
latest reply

@savanna.dance  What shirls said...a really really really nice surprise ~ I would post more but I just got back from a holiday party, lol...anyhoo, please start posting with us again!

Message 175 of 193
latest reply

I forgot that I had this picture of Fenway doing her "let me help you unwrap your present" thing...the minute she hears wrapping paper being ripped she is right there to help ~ and then I just couldn't resist this pic of the new addition, Ginger getting a cuddle on her first Christmas with her new family!

IMG_20171225_093719.jpg

IMG_20171227_174253.jpg

Message 176 of 193
latest reply

UGH, WHY is losing a pet so hard?  So this is Cooper.  She started out as my daughter's cat, then 4 years ago when I hurt my back, she adopted me personally.  When I was basically bed ridden for 3 months (spending my days lying on ice packs trying to get the swelling down in my back, in between 3 times a week trips to my chiropractor), this kitty would lie down on my bed and put her paw across my arm as if to say "it's OK".  She's never really left my side, and I've become stupidly attached to her.  She's getting up there in years, I think she's 10 now, so not REAL old, but not a young kitty by any means.  I came home from work last night to find her unsteady on her feet and not wanting to eat.  This morning I found her lying on "her towel" at the foot of my bed, and she's laboring to even breathe.  I SHOULD be running up to a school I have to make a delivery to right now, but I'm sitting with her, letting her know she's done her job here and it's OK for her to leave now if she has to.  And I'm bawling my eyes out.  I absolutely adore this cat, and I've never been this attached to a pet before., and it's just breaking my heart.  Have an appointment with the vet for 3:30 this afternoon but I'm not sure she will last until then.  She doesn't appear to be in any pain, however, so that least there's that. I love this kitty....DSCF6188.JPG

Message 177 of 193
latest reply

need a hug.gif

GPG, I am crying right along with you and am hoping for the best outcome.  She is a beautiful kitty and I agree that they somehow know when we need them the most. 

Message 178 of 193
latest reply

@theguitarpartsguy

Please don't wait until 3:30! Go to your vet immediately as a walk in emergency. When your

animal is this seriously ill they will take her in immediately. 

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Smiley Sad

Message 179 of 193
latest reply

She just passed away, I was rubbing her face and she raised her head and took a breath, and she was gone.  Getting ready to go bury her at my daughter's house.   I have never been this attached to a pet before, this is just killing me.

Message 180 of 193
latest reply