cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast N' Free?

What is this Fast N' Free all about?  It is showing up on some of my listings and I didn't check any options like this!  Is it just the listings I changed to free shipping?  The dates aren't unreasonable I am just surprised. I guess I was sleeping on the job again!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fast N' Free?

How it works

The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears on listings when all the following conditions are met:
Both the buyer and the item are within the 48 contiguous US states.
We can estimate the item will be delivered in 4 business days or less.
For the first (or default) shipping service, the seller offers a free shipping service.
For the first (or default) shipping service, the seller does not offer local pickup or freight.
The listing isn't in Classified Ad format.
On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.
Generally listings with free, expedited shipping and 1-day handling time will qualify for Fast 'N Free. The logo may also appear if we can estimate with a high level of confidence, based on past seller delivery information and the buyer's ZIP code, that the item will be delivered in 4 business days or less.

Note: If delivery within 4 days can be estimated with a high level of confidence but the listing does not offer free shipping, a personalized delivery date will appear but the Fast 'N Free logo won't.

Ignorance is bliss
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Fast N' Free?

It shows up automatically if you offer free shipping and then your listing meets eBay's other expectations.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Fast N' Free?

Ahhh I see.  I was not aware that had the confidence in my shipping abilities!  Thank you both for the info,  now I have to show some get up and go.  :8}

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Fast N' Free?

do it now
Message 5 of 5
latest reply