cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged $22 for ending buy it now listings with free listings????

Okay so this was probably some time about last year maybe but it still shows my old fees for ending I think like 2 listings maybe and neither of them were huge listings at all. I was charged $22 for ending buy it now listings with free listings. I've read through ebay fees that they do not charge you for ending listings for buy it now which is bull because they did, they were not auction items. Also they charged me $22 dollars for items that were ended early?

I don't remember either of them being that expensive at all. If I ended my listings now would I be charged that much again or worse for ending buy it now listings with the free listings still no matter what? Because I would be looking at a big chunk if they lied about not charging fees for ending buy it now listings early. Anyone know what happened here? Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Okay so I looked into how much money I've made and it turns out that it says that I actually sold the item that I ended the listing on.... I specifically remember ending the listing after a scam artist tried to request money from me claiming that they were paying me through paypal. So I had to pay $22 for a listing that I ended but they claim that I sold the item.... I guess that answers a question and opens a new one for me because that does not make sense. They never paid for the item and I never sent it out either. The listing also ended. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You would of needed to open an unpaid item case to get your fvf’s back.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@vintpossum wrote:

Okay so I looked into how much money I've made and it turns out that it says that I actually sold the item that I ended the listing on.... I specifically remember ending the listing after a scam artist tried to request money from me claiming that they were paying me through paypal. So I had to pay $22 for a listing that I ended but they claim that I sold the item.... I guess that answers a question and opens a new one for me because that does not make sense. They never paid for the item and I never sent it out either. The listing also ended. 

If the item sold, but they didn't pay, you needed to open an unpaid item case.

If they still don't pay, you can close it and get your FVF's back.

If they sent you messages about the item, then you canceled it, Ebay can charge you FVF's because they think you are trying to take the transaction off of Ebay.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 4
latest reply