2017 Summer Seller Update & User Agreement Changes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
This board is closing
This board is closing
Hi all, Traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to almost zero. For that reason, we're going to close this dedicated discussion board. If yo...
What Surprises Will The 2017 FALL Seller Update Have?
What Surprises Will The 2017 FALL Seller Update Have?
What could be coming up in the 2017 Fall Seller Update that will be a surprise to sellers.
Access Denied
Access Denied
Can anybody tell me why I GET THIS MESSAGE Thanks Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.co.uk/" on this server.Reference #...
Another nail in the Coffin for Ebay Sellers (2017 Summer Seller Update)
Another nail in the Coffin for Ebay Sellers (2017 Summer Seller Update)
Yet another reason to sell less on eBay as they clamp down and tighten the screws on us Sellers who are mostly scrapping by at this point. You can no ...
Shipping performance standards while on vacation
Shipping performance standards while on vacation
I recently went on vacation for 6 days. Even though I have been selling on ebay (only recently - 3 years started full time), I did go to Ebay's help p...
auctions per page
auctions per page
I am having trouble setting the amount of auctions that come up on a page. I did have it set for 100 auctions but somehow it changed to 25 and I can n...
Why give 60 day returns?
Why give 60 day returns?
You need only 3 days to decide if you want an item. Why give someone 60 days to read our books,wear our clothes,play with our toys and so on. Makes no...
How can I buy DVD's movies and it wii be supply in benue state
How can I buy DVD's movies and it wii be supply in benue state
How can I start this business of buying DVD's movies in Benue state?
Vendedor: shop4world não tem responsabilidade não entrega o produto
Vendedor: shop4world não tem responsabilidade não entrega o produto
Boa tardeVendedor: shop4world Efetuei o pagamento em 06 de maio 2017 o valo foi descontado a tempo, agora o vendedor fez um pagamento no valor em cred...
Shipping isn't the problem Ebay
Shipping isn't the problem Ebay
With all the emphasis on shipping, guarantee delivery times, 60 day handling time, and free returns it appears eBay thinks the poor sales are directly...
im french my english is bad
im french my english is bad
how should i list items in french or in english?
If eBay Implements A 60 Day Return Policy
If eBay Implements A 60 Day Return Policy
I will never buy another item on here again. Not a single one. I have purchased over 7,000 items on 2 accounts in 17 years. That's 415 items per year....
Top Rated Seller Final Value fee discount
Top Rated Seller Final Value fee discount
Just noticed the TRS discount was reduced from 20% to 10%. Interestingly my account still shows the status of my discount being 20%. Called eBay and t...
Need Help with Identfication
Need Help with Identfication
Can anyone help me with these 3 beautiful pieces of pottery? There is no makers marks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mindy
Think I could ever get unbanned?
Think I could ever get unbanned?
Been a long time now with the ban. 909 100% positive with top seller rating. I dunno what I can do
Ebay doest care about you. b4nned after 2% defects after 11 years of good performance.
Ebay doest care about you. b4nned after 2% defects after 11 years of good performance.
I was one of the sellers who helped ebay get rid of the stigma an unsafe place to buy. An outsourced rep from some country town in Taiwan literally sa...
Paypal
Paypal
Will not list add it's saying acct is new and it's saying it's not verified but it is
Paypal
Paypal
Will not list add Nc Paypal acct is new and it's saying it's not verified but it is
We've made some changes to our company structure that are reflected in the eBay entities
We've made some changes to our company structure that are reflected in the eBay entities
What entities?Where do we see those changes ? How do they impact buyers and sellers?
Do Mannequins Help to Sell Ladies' Lingerie?
Do Mannequins Help to Sell Ladies' Lingerie?
Hi there.I was wondering if anyone has found mannequins to help convert sales when selling ladies' lingerie? I sell a lot of regular and costume linge...
Seller selectivity is gone.....I will be, too
Seller selectivity is gone.....I will be, too
I am a longtime seller who was relieved to be able to block certain potential (loser) buyers from bidding, winning and then not paying for my items. I...
2017 Seller update
2017 Seller update
Did anyone just get this email on 2017 seller update. Why do I feel like my sales are going to be worse than they are now. Too many hoops to jump thro...
EBAY management greed sillyness and attempted entrapment of sellers
EBAY management greed sillyness and attempted entrapment of sellers
I suspect I am on EBAYS hit list of sellers they want to make auto relist. Thats why it hasnt been relisted along with most of the items in my store b...
summer update dislikes
summer update dislikes
Two things that I do not like from the summer update are 1. No longer able to have a phone number that buyers can use to contact you, we have had our ...
Image Links to External Websites /
Image Links to External Websites /
All of my images found in the product description section of my store listings were removed (or unavailable?) for a short period of time today. I assu...
Fixed Price Listing Renewals (UA Update)
When you use the consumer seller listing tool to create listings, your fixed-price listings may renew automatically every 30 days, based on the listin...
I am still trying to find out if the fixed price renewal is going to affect bulk relistings. I cannot afford to kist fixed price in buk and have fees ...
CAN I OPT OUT OF THE QUICK LISTING TOOL? I DONT WANT MY FIXED LISTINGS AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED. DOES THIS APPLY TO LISTINGS LISTED AFTER JUNE 1?