2017 Summer Seller Update & User Agreement Changes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
About this board
About this board
Hi Community, Use this discussion board to discuss today's announcement 2017 Summer Seller Update. eBay staff will be on hand to answer questions on M...
Fixed Price Listing Renewals (UA Update)
DOES THIS APPLY TO BULK RELISTS?
The Category and Item Specifics Updates
The Category and Item Specifics Updates
Will this be the change that breaks Turbo Lister since it has been said that starting in June the program will not update ... will we still get catego...
When you use the consumer seller listing tool to create listings, your fixed-price listings may renew automatically every 30 days, based on the listin...
Not Happy About Being Unble to Opt Out of Catalog
Not Happy About Being Unble to Opt Out of Catalog
Actually I'm **bleep** off. When I first started selling on eBay, I opted out of including my photographs in the eBay catalog because I wanted to make...
Another nail in the Coffin for Ebay Sellers (2017 Summer Seller Update)
Another nail in the Coffin for Ebay Sellers (2017 Summer Seller Update)
Yet another reason to sell less on eBay as they clamp down and tighten the screws on us Sellers who are mostly scrapping by at this point. You can no ...
CAN I OPT OUT OF THE QUICK LISTING TOOL? I DONT WANT MY FIXED LISTINGS AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED. DOES THIS APPLY TO LISTINGS LISTED AFTER JUNE 1?
Is there an incentive to stay?
Is there an incentive to stay?
I used to think I paid eBay for the 'priviliege' to sell my items here. Then eBay wanted more fees, a voice in my prices, a vote in how I sell my item...
If eBay Implements A 60 Day Return Policy
If eBay Implements A 60 Day Return Policy
I will never buy another item on here again. Not a single one. I have purchased over 7,000 items on 2 accounts in 17 years. That's 415 items per year....
feedback
feedback
hello everyone--i have been a seller on ebay for over 13 years what i dont get is why folks who are sellers on ebay cant be bothered to leave feedback...
Here At Ebay We Listened To Sellers and Heres What They Said :) !
Here At Ebay We Listened To Sellers and Heres What They Said :) !
Stop changing the system every season. Sometimes slightly sometimes drastically (original defect system), but the changes keep coming just for the sak...
Still way confused - automatic renewal fixed price FP listings
Still way confused - automatic renewal fixed price FP listings
"We may automatically renew your fixed-price listings unless your listing sells out or you cancel your listing." This is very confusing, I';ve read th...
EBAY management greed sillyness and attempted entrapment of sellers
EBAY management greed sillyness and attempted entrapment of sellers
I suspect I am on EBAYS hit list of sellers they want to make auto relist. Thats why it hasnt been relisted along with most of the items in my store b...
Links to off-site warranty information in listings
Links to off-site warranty information in listings
I would like to add links to the lifetime manufacturer's warranty information in my listings for certain line of products. I would like to put this in...
Image link disaster?
Image link disaster?
Two gems to be concerned about. “We will begin exclusively using the HTTPS communications protocol “ “Item descriptions that contain externally-hosted...
Why give 60 day returns?
Why give 60 day returns?
You need only 3 days to decide if you want an item. Why give someone 60 days to read our books,wear our clothes,play with our toys and so on. Makes no...
Please explain - We may automatically renew your fixed-price listings
Please explain - We may automatically renew your fixed-price listings
Please explain this - We may automatically renew your fixed-price listings unless your listing sells out or you cancel your listing. Under what circum...
2017 Seller update
2017 Seller update
Did anyone just get this email on 2017 seller update. Why do I feel like my sales are going to be worse than they are now. Too many hoops to jump thro...
New format for listing items
New format for listing items
I'm listing some new items and I see they've changed the format. You can't say whether it's new or used anymore, or give item condition anymore. Am I ...
Answers to some/most of the questions concerning UA change
Answers to some/most of the questions concerning UA change
alan@ebayRe: Fixed Price Listing Renewals (UA Update)in reply to alan@ebay 05-10-2017 05:51:43 PMLast Edited 05-10-2017 05:54:57 PMHi Sellers, I appre...
Contact Info In Listing
Contact Info In Listing
I sell items that require freight shipment. Will we still be allowed to offer our phone number in Business & Industrial description so our customers c...
One Rupees Indian Coin
One Rupees Indian Coin
One Ruppes Indian Coin Is now selling On 2,00,000 in 1985 year
After August 1st, 2017, being Top Rated/Above Standard in USA AND Below Standard Global
After August 1st, 2017, being Top Rated/Above Standard in USA AND Below Standard Global
Hello, I am wondering what would happen if a seller is Top Rated/Above Standard in USA and Below Standard in Global at the same time after the Summer ...
Additional control when you offer free returns
Additional control when you offer free returns
Additional control when you offer free returnsStarting this fall, sellers who offer free returns can decide if they want to offer less than a full ref...
Returns for International sellers
Returns for International sellers
Oh Oh, I have a question. What happens when a seller offers free returns for an international buyer? Being that they can return for whatever reason. D...
Restricting communication counterproductive
Restricting communication counterproductive
Limiting contact information & restricting communication with buyers may seem to make sense in a policy meeting to prevent off-site sales, but I can't...
Thank goodness there is a weekly chat today!
Thank goodness there is a weekly chat today!
Lets get our questions ready
60 day returns? i wonder how long that will last
60 day returns? i wonder how long that will last
so in september they are filtering by 30 and 60 dy returns. has anyone seen a big boc offer 60 day returns? most offer 15 for most items or 3 weeks. o...
Listings
Listings
What does the user agreement update mean when they say they may automatically renew fixed priced listings if you use the consumer seller listing tool?...
2017 Spring Seller Update FACEBOOK LINK AND PHONE NUMBER HELPFUL FOR CUSTOMERS
2017 Spring Seller Update FACEBOOK LINK AND PHONE NUMBER HELPFUL FOR CUSTOMERS
I THINK THIS NEW 2017 SUMMER UPDATES WILL DECREASE eBay SALES.I have customers calling me having hard time finding my store front page, having trouble...