cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring Seller Update.

Okay, let me get this straight.  THe requirements for being a magnificent seller are being RAISED (95% instead of 90% for on-time shipping) while the rewards for being such a great seller are being REDUCED?  (10% fee rebate versus 15%)  Huh?  Why would I kill myself getting to the Post Office 5 days a week?  (And please don't say I should arrange parcel pick-up--you can't do that for First Class packages.)  Again, Ebay pretends to be Amazon.  It's not.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Spring Seller Update.

Thanks so much for the info! Apparently I am not keeping up.... Must be that I keep dashing off to the Post Office!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Spring Seller Update.

so pretty much they want us to work harder (95% upload rate) for less benefits (10% discount) 😞

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

I have 5 days for handling time go to the P.O. Tuesdays and Thursdays and the time and gas saved not hoop jumping far outweighs the $10.00 to $20.00 monthly discounts ebay offers....

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

@dodgerblue1993 wrote:

so pretty much they want us to work harder (95% upload rate) for less benefits (10% discount) 😞

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

What a crock! Always looking out for their sellers, aren't they? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Guess which ones we are??

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

In regard to the silly "name" --what are they thinking??

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

Obviously with the new updates and rates, Ebay wants us to go to Amazon.  Every year Ebay gives me more reason to stop selling on Ebay.  Everyone that I know that is selling on Ebay is really upset with the new updates.  Sales are down and then Ebay hits the sellers when they are already struggling to make a profit. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

@katrinkets wrote:

Okay, let me get this straight.  THe requirements for being a magnificent seller are being RAISED (95% instead of 90% for on-time shipping) while the rewards for being such a great seller are being REDUCED?  (10% fee rebate versus 15%)  Huh?  Why would I kill myself getting to the Post Office 5 days a week?  (And please don't say I should arrange parcel pick-up--you can't do that for First Class packages.)  Again, Ebay pretends to be Amazon.  It's not.

@katrinkets  I'm not disagreeing with your disgust--I feel it too.

I just wanted to let you know you can schedule a pick-up for 1st class packages.  That changed a year or so ago and I do this about every day.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Spring Seller Update.

Thanks so much for the info! Apparently I am not keeping up.... Must be that I keep dashing off to the Post Office!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply