Waiting for revised invoice from seller - correction to shipping cost before paying
Contacted seller prior to bid & agreed over messaging to pay the final sale price less the correction in shipping cost. The original listing had an massively high price for shipping. We agreed I would bid & he would revise the invoice before I paid. Going on 4 days & ebay is putting screws in me to pay. Seller was responsive the first few days - insisting the proper invoice would be prepared shortly. Been 4 days now - no longer responding. Will eBay place any negative action on my end if I wait this out? Or should I request cancel? All of my correspondence with seller has been through eBay in-app messaging.
0 comments