eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whistleblower Identified?

Deep Ties To The Obama And the one who has a dozen people backing up his story. Much more believable than Trump and ONE Acolyte.

NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends. I don't want to waste my time looking at items I saw yesterday or try to remember where I left off....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 69 replies
  • 17 helpful

More sad news

@Anonymous alan@ebay @Anonymous and all my eBay friends, Hi everyone Since you all have been so kind I thought I’d let you know that Rosie (Max’s “wife”) will be leaving us tomorrow. She’s 13 1/2 and we’ve had her for 13 1/2 years. It’s less than 2 m...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay advertisements

Has everyone seen the ads on AOL for Ebay. There tag line is "This year's gifts, at last year's prices". I have seen it twice in two different pages. Just curious if others have seen it.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is complacent...

...& needs 2 reinvent itself, or it will quickly go the way of MySpace, AOL & Yahoo. The writing is on the wall, please read the discussion boards.

eBay advertising in the Mail Online.

In the UK, eBay advertises on the Mail Online. The Mail routinely and openly prints misleading stories about minority groups. These attitudes are unacceptable. As a long term customer, I am requesting eBay to stop advertising in this publication.

Don't be depressed; take a look at this thread!

Hello Sellers,You can use this thread as a place to ask for help, and if anybody doesn't display positivism we will bombard them with it. If nobody pushes like or responds to your comment it's just because we feel the exact same way and don't want yo...

Ebay favors Buyers Not Sellers

I have been with eBay from the very beginning and they have gradually started favoring the buyer and not the seller. If you get a horrible buyer there is no way to leave a negative feedback. If the buyer says something is wrong with the item (whether...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 138 replies
  • 27 helpful

A message to Jordan Sweetnam

Dear Mr. Sweetnam - I would like to wish you Good Luck and welcome back to eBay. I read in an article that you posted that you wanted to hear feedback from sellers. I have been with eBay for 20 plus years now and I used to have a wildly successful bu...

Where Is The New CEO

Where is Ebays new interm CEO? Can he come here to these boards and calm our fears? Has he made any statements at all? Is he hiding?

Thank you

@Anonymous tyler@ebay brian@ebay Thank you to you all and the entire eBay staff. The card you sent meant so much to me and my family during this hard time. Your card came just after we just got Max’s ashes back and I’ve been feeling pretty down. It r...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sad

Well, it finally happened. We lost our Max on the 18th. We managed to keep him alive and relatively happy for quite a while. The seizures started in July at which time we found out he had a brain tumor along with his heart issues and other stuff. Mon...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors