cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularitie

We are trying to create an Ebay Developer account but it keeps coming up with the error message stating:
Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularities. If you believe this rejection is in error, please see our FAQs and Contact Channels page or work with your eBay representative directly.
When I email Ebay at https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support   I don't get any response. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue or who I can contact that will assist with this. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Your account registration was rejected due to problems with the data provided or other irregularitie

Same issue - 2 months later... I'm assuming you never got an account? I don't know why they are rejecting accounts and not giving any reason as to why? My developer was able to sign up for an account right away and got approved - I don't understand it? Feels like a lottery system - approving every x number of requests only or something. I have no idea why else they would reject an account signup for no reason?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply