cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About getting the application key

I'm YUKI, an eBay seller.
Previously, I created an ebay developer account and tried to create an application key in Production.
However, at that time, I accidentally created an application key on the Sand Box side, and as the image shows, the Production keyset has been disabled.
When I asked on the forum about how to unlock it myself, I received a reply that I should input something like the photo I will send in the next email.
I would like to know if it will be canceled just by pressing Submit on the second photo and I will be able to use the key set.
Thank you.

Please tell me in detail.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @izu-shop.japan 

If you see the “Your Keyset is currently disabled” message, please click the link in the message to begin the compliance process. 

As before using the Production keyset, you must subscribe to or opt out of eBay marketplace account deletion/closure notifications

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@izu-shop.japan wrote:

I would like to know if it will be canceled just by pressing Submit on the second photo and I will be able to use the key set.

There is no harm in just pressing the Submit button after you have made your selection. If you made the wrong selection, you can change it.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

this in itself is absolutely ridiculous.  Now ebay is making everyone go through this insane process in order to get a production key for your developer.  It could not be more backward and difficult and why?  no reason what so ever  smh

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@echotonemusic 

It may be insane, but the EU passed the laws and eBay must comply.  Fortunately, if you are developing for your own account, or are not collecting private data, then the exemption option is an easy solution. If collecting the private data of other users, the developer will have a more difficult compliance path.

https://developer.ebay.com/my/push?env=production&index=0

developer_marketplace_account_deletion2.png

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply