cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Issue With Watch Authenticator Stoll & Co Bait & Switch Watch Casing!

So I recently just sold a Tudor watch that was practically brand new. The buy requested additional pictures, I took them specifically for him, time stamped a few days before packaging the item. I sent the item to Ebays Authentication hub, Stoll & Co. They denied the watch for not matching the description and sent pictures of a completely different casing. It looks to me as if someone has changed the casing completely. I called Ebays customer service and they said I have to wait until I get the watch back and make a claim. 

While waiting here sick to my stomach, I went and did research on this Authenticator and there's not one good review on this place. Actually quite the opposite of bad calls across the board. I am now waiting here for my watch that was like new to come back with a potentially Frankenstein casing on it.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Issue With Watch Authenticator Stoll & Co Bait & Switch Watch Casing!

I hope it was a mistake and you get everything back okay. And if it was switched along the way, I hope this information makes it to Mr. & Mrs. Steiner, of  e  com merce bytz. dot comm. You'll know them from the news stories and the outrageous things they went through to tell the online selling community real facts. Hint: there's a reason I forgot how to write a few lines up∆∆. Send up a flare to them. People should know this danger exists. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply