Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

entrega incumplida

no recibi el articulo y el vendedor ya no esta registrado en E-Bay. No puedo hacer el reclamo por E-bay porque no sale el producto que adquiri.

Can you identify this action figure??

I need some help identifying this action figure. I had this at my parents house and decided to take it home with me. I thought it was from the He-Man Master's of the Universe series but now I think I may be mistaken as I can't find his character anyw...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doll identification help

Would love to learn more about this old 6 1/4" (not including hat) doll.Arms and legs are made of a cord like material.Age/maker? primative?

DSCN5185.JPG DSCN5186.JPG DSCN5187.JPG DSCN5188.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Nurse Doll ID (1940’s Madame Alexander?)

I am trying to identify the maker and age of a doll I purchased at an estate sale. Dimensions (Approximate):Total Body / Torso Length: 4 inchesLeg Length: 5.75 inchesArm Length: 3.25 inchesHead Length: 2.5 inches The legs and arms attach with rubber ...

DSCN1846.JPG DSCN1859.JPG DSCN1865.JPG DSCN1876.JPG

Beast Wars

I recently got a big box of beast war figues.Some look whole..some are not quite whole..and some are just pieces.Unfortunately I do not now how to identify them.Is there a web site that gives good pictures of the different figures with their names so...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Silicone Vinyl Doll Boy

Продавец caoyhong_new67ty игнорит. Я написал что товар не пришол он сказал за 3 дня ришыт проблему. После ишез . Пишет что удалён продовец.Заказат с другова акаунта можно у этого продавца. Я счетаю что eBay нисёт атвествиност за таках продовцов мошеи...

Baby Sitters Club Kristy Thomas Scholastic Doll

I have a Kenner 1993 Baby sitters Club Scholastic doll 18" Kristy Thomas, I am listing her but her arms and legs are loose and turn, not sure if they are like this to be poseable cheerleaders or what. If anyone has one are knows would appreciate help...

Resolved! Vintage slide photography item

Can someone tell me what this is? I acquired it along with a batch of slide carousels and one slide clip set, so I'm inclined to think it's related to these items, but do not have a clue. I recently sold a Kodak Slide Clip Set for EC Stack Loader-EC4...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items Made With Real Fur

Is it legal to sell items on eBay that are made with real fur? Specifically, the item I'm talking about is a jean jacket made for a doll that uses real fur from a clean pet that after I trimmed it off the pet, it was cleaned again and then glued to t...

Pokémon - Worth Grading

Hello,My son has a handful of Pokémon cards that he/we are considering having graded with PSA because he wants to sell them (particucularly the Charizard), but we've never done this before. My questions are: 1. if we want to sell these cards should w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors