Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wanted to buy

I’m looking for the book Touching the Divine  by Lisa Brenninkmeyer. 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What in the world is this Red & Blue wooden 2 piece item with a feather sticking out?

Seriously. It's driving me batty!! I have had this bag sitting around for quite some time, just dreading trying to figure out what it is. It is made of wood which are about 4" tall when they are combined, they do come apart. Is it just a fancy candle...

IMG_0161.JPG

How to wash vintage Barbie /doll clothes

Good Morning,We just located a box of my sister's old Barbies etc in my late mother's attic. Some of the clothes with the snaps need to be cleaned. Does anyone know of a way to clean them? All we can thiink of is Woolite in cold water and hand wash.T...

Resolved! item not received

I have done the all commiunication regarding the item that i have not received which is already paid.so please give me a solution as i can received it back or your ready to refund. i cnat wait so long and this is not good at all for your business.ple...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you ID this plastic part! (battery compartment cover??)

My parents downsized. When they moved I rescued all the old toys from their basement, then found good homes for everything (I couldn't live without...). This is the last piece, but I don't know what it is! Current theory is it's a battery compartment...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Building brick identification

Can you help identify which company these building bricks are from? I've put a Lego brick with it so you can see the difference in size of the pegs. The logo on top of the brick is a twisted ribbon? The bricks are not compatible with Lego bricks. Tha...

IMG_1214.JPG IMG_1216.JPG IMG_1217.JPG

Can anyone identify these Proctor and Gamble toys?

When I was a kid in the 70's, my next-door neighbor worked for Procter and Gamble, and he gave us these toys. Can anyone identify them or give me more information on them? As I remember, these two were from a set of eight (or possibly six). The green...

pg.PNG

Can anyone help me identify this doll?

My mom got this doll sometime in the 50s, I believe. I have no idea who made it or what her name is. Her face is soft plastic but the body is hard. Her arms move at the shoulders and legs at hips.

15363470495708119743928906905011.jpg 1536346747098413642949239183622.jpg 15363467198783525525050612994836.jpg

Can someone help me identify this painted Vintage Pig Piggy bank made in Taiwan??

Can someone please help me identify this large vintage seems like ceramic painted pig piggy bank? if possibly a date? and is it worth anything? It seems to be painted and on the botton where it has the rubber black plug to hold in the change says "ma...

1980’s toy help.

I found these parts with some transformers, MASK, and Starcom. Any idea what toyline they are from. Says Mattel 1984 Hong Kong on a few.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors