Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help identifying 3 older porcelain dolls, please

Hello! I do not know a thing about dolls but these were given to me from a friend's storage locker. I do not see any tags or any way to identify them. If additional photos are needed, I'd be happy to provide them. Any tips or direction in identifying...

doll1.JPG doll2.JPG doll3.JPG

Jordan WCG(sold on Walmart 14.99) mislabel PSA

Jordan WCG 10 decade of excellence are all over EBay. The sellers label them as a PSA 10. A Jordan wcg is sold on Walmart.com for 14.99. A 1996 Jordan Decade of excellence card graded from PSA are going for over $1000. Sellers are tricking buyers and...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! vintage 7" toy plane i.d. help

I ran across this old plastic plane which looks like it might be from the '50s or '60s. Any help with identifying it such as brand, type of plane, what might be missing, etc would be appreciated. It has some extra parts shown which may or may not go ...

IMG_3078_1.JPG IMG_3079_1.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

REPRINTS and MISLEADING FAKE Sport card listings

Is anyone else sick of trying to make purchases on eBay, just to find out you just bought a completely worthless REPRINT? No mention of it anywhere, until you get 3/4 the way through the description and buried in the fine print is reprint. If someone...

Resolved! do these paper dolls have a name?

I have this group of paper dolls that are just lovely. There have names on all of them (Patricia, Bobby, Johnny, Denise, Sarah, Mary, Emily) except for the babies (baby dolls maybe). Are they part of group with a name or just generic paper dolls? 195...

Warhammer Sabertooth Games Horus Heresy TCG Cards Values?

Am having tons of Warhammer Horus Heresy Cards from Sabertooth Games that I would like to put on Ebay for Sale. But I need some help with this. I have tried to Google it as they call it, but I can not find any kind of Information as to what these Car...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling sports cards

Can someone give me some advice on the best way to sell my cards. i have been doing different things over a year now and im still not finding a simply way. I have over 50000 cards. i just need help on selling and making a little profit

endless searches

Ebay should add a separate category for china items, to avoid wasted time on our research... we are invaded by their fake copies !!!! specially on reborn category

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange Cap Gun ID needed

Hi - we are selling a huge collection of cap guns, this one has us stumped (we have two of them in with the mini cast iron ones). Cast iron, marked Pat. on one side, no barrel, but works well - round place on the top for a cap. It's just over 3" long...

id1.jpg id2.jpg id3.jpg

Ridiculous Starting Bids

Starting bids on these h.o. slot cars are ridiculous! I would be a millionaire if I rec one bid these cars are wanting on all my cars. I'm just saying its a waste of time scrolling thru all the asinine starting bids! Second these are old toys and it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sellers

I have been duped on 4 items in the last few weeks. The first was an auction I won, only to discover that it was canceled and the seller not valid. I had already paid for it. The second time, the item I had bought and paid for was canceled by the sel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors