cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Identify Doll. 19" Furga Italy 604 Neck 615 Back Velcro Closure Original Dress 1990 1980s?

Who is this doll? Any info appreciated.  Her most unusual feature for Furga is her painted eyes. There are only two like her online on Worthpoint, says 18" vintage Furga with original dress, other says 19" Italy Doll. Because the dress is original with a Velcro closure she must be from the 1980s or 1990s, or perhaps even the 2000s. I'd like to find out her name, or perhaps the line of dolls she came from. I don't expect her to be valuable, just really want to identify her and list her appropriately. Thanks a bunch,

RebekahFurga Italy.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please Identify Doll. 19" Furga Italy 604 Neck 615 Back Velcro Closure Original Dress 1990 1980s?

3 REPLIES 3

Here is a close up of her face. furga.jpg

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you orphie1402. Another great job of identification. If you could please give a piece of advise to other doll ID searchers like me, it would be greatly appreciated. Now that you've ID'd her, so I know to search "Biribiki", I can see several of them online. Although, surprisingling, none listed, or recently sold on eBay, identified as such. Other than perhaps decades of experience and a willingness to do the research, any tips you are willing to give would be great! Sincerely, Rebekah

PS Do you have an interest in the Marx Marlene Vanity Gown you previously ID'd for me? I totally understand if not, but I can't tell if you received my previous messages or not. I would list it with a Best Offer option and accept $1 from you, if you'd enjoy it, as a token of my appreciation for all your eBay Community help!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply