cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a very obscure vintage 60's baby toy and maker

The toy I am trying to locate, from memory, was first seen around by the late 60's. It may have been much older. It was about 10-14" tall, by about 6-8" wide and maybe 2-3" inches deep. It looked like a see-thru plastic tank, filled with water, and contained a set of three or maybe more plastic (yellow?) scoops. They looked like a child's sand digging scoops maybe. But the key was that you would somehow release air into the bottom of it (either with a rubber pump bulb, or perhaps simply with an air gap by turning it over.) The bubbles would then rise and collect in the bottom scoop until it filled, whence it would rise releasing the air to the next scoop, and onward and upward through each scoop.

I have been searching for one for over 25 years now and have yet to see one for sale or at yard sales, etc.

I would appreciate if anyone who has one or has ever seen one can at least provide a photo or tell me what it is called by name and/or the maker if they are not looking to sell it, so I can more effectively search.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Looking for a very obscure vintage 60's baby toy and maker

Tomy made a number of water games.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply