cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Association : SONGS

Holding Out For A Hero (Bonnie Tyler)

Yes, but unfortunately Alan's the host.

by PSK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 14,611
latest reply
14,610 REPLIES 14,610

Re: Word Association : SONGS

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14416 of 14,611
latest reply

Last Train to Clarksville ~ The Monkees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcXpKiY2MXE

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 14417 of 14,611
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14418 of 14,611
latest reply

house cleaning flashbacks

Message 14419 of 14,611
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14420 of 14,611
latest reply

<><><><><><><><t><

Message 14421 of 14,611
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14422 of 14,611
latest reply

Total Eclipse of the Heart" (Bonnie Tyler)

Message 14423 of 14,611
latest reply

<><><><><><><t><

Message 14424 of 14,611
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14425 of 14,611
latest reply

<><><><><><><><><$><><><><><><>

Message 14426 of 14,611
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14427 of 14,611
latest reply

DH is watching the Billy Joel's 100th concert at Madison Square tonight on CBS.   It is really good and I actually like him better now then I did way back when. 

<><><><><><><><🌿><><><><>

Message 14428 of 14,611
latest reply

Darn I missed it-funny I like Billy Joel more now than I used to too!
BTW the Fan Ballot for the R&R Hall of Fame ends tomorrow the 15th. Here are the standngs-Peter Frampton is in 2nd place!  😊  https://vote.rockhall.com/standings

Message 14429 of 14,611
latest reply

Thanks for posting the fan ballot!  Looks like Ozzie got bumped by Dave Mathews band.  Frampton stayed pretty steady tho I wish he could take the honors. 

Message 14430 of 14,611
latest reply