cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's in a Name?

C'mon kids, it will be like deja vu all over again.

1. Who are you and what have you done with trollmama? ( I'm mountaingigi, poster extraordinaire)
  2. Stole the troll? What is going on here? ( I changed my user name)
  3. Could be a kidnapping. Let's see if there's a ransom demand from "mountaingigi" (there is - one million smackeroos).
  4. OK.  The ransom demand is in.  Happily, it doesn't specify the currency, so if we send 1,000,000 in Guinean Francs, it'll set us back only about a hundred and ten bucks.  (it's been changed to smackeroos)
  5. We can get back to OP when OP gets back to us.  Without photos of the bottom and the mark, we're at a standstill.  In the meantime, we have some fun and it keeps the thread towards the top.  Win-win, as they say. (bring back the fun)

Okay Argon, bring on the ransom note. I'll take the $110 to make Maxine happy, and Sonoma can tell us why he/she/it did a name change.

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: What's in a Name?

My name is not Alice

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

Doesn't matter what your name is......if you are caught in a tempest with a teapot flying around in it, you just could get clobbered.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 17 of 32
latest reply

what if you are IN the teapot?

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

ohhhh well now, that is a whole different story........

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

did they add whiskey to the tea? That would explain a lot

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

oh yeah, definitely, although have never tried booze in tea.  Works in coffee.

Message 21 of 32
latest reply

you'll have to try. really

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

I took the ransom note from Argon and hid it under the tree at the Canadian park! Sinoma changed her name because I told her to, ( of course ). So, I am going to take a walk by the oak trees and try to not get git with flying teapots because of the tempest outside.

My OP never comes back to me. I am always chasing after it with my hands in the air and my feet dragging. So anyways, try to get your name to be different every day and if not, just drag it around with you.

I have no clue what is going on here...I'm just 'blending in' with everyone else here. 😄

https://bio.link/langs
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

Are there yellow ribbons on those oak trees?

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

you may have to stop dragging your heart around and have some juiced up tea (or coffee).  coffee may be the wise choice since the tempest could still be in the tea pot.

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Although I don't care for tea, I'm tempted by the tempest. So I will through caution to the wind and try the spiked tea. My only question is should I take one lump or two with my tempestuous tea?

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

I think you should take 2 spikes with the tea and skip the lumps since they may cause bruising while swirling in the pot. And you wouldn't want bruised tea.

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

The tea is too hot if you bring the spikes with you. They poke holes in the teapot and then the tempest sweeps it away and dumps all of the hot tea into the ocean.

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

no spikes or lumps for me thanks.  Just a pot of tea would be fine. 

Message 29 of 32
latest reply

It's best cold.

Message 30 of 32
latest reply