cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paypal shipping with only a label

How can I print a shipping label in paypal and not waste the other half of the label with shipping information? My label's print smaller in paypal than in ebays new label program, which is what I want, but prints shipping info on the other half and waste another label. I can't find a setting to change it.

I remember when if you asked Alexa to change the channel, she had to go to the TV and turn the knob. ~ iowa_east_coast
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: paypal shipping with only a label

With the old ebay label program I could make my label 75% or 50% in size, it worked will on small packages. I use self stick labels 2 to a sheet, but sometimes like a smaller size, paypal prints out smaller but also prints shipping info on the other label.

I remember when if you asked Alexa to change the channel, she had to go to the TV and turn the knob. ~ iowa_east_coast

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I've never found a way to get rid of that half-page of information in PayPal.

If you are printing labels from eBay, you should be able to adjust the size of the label in your browser's printing dialog (or in the PDF viewer you might be using).

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

In ebays old shipping program I had a size choice, in their new program I get one size to print. I can change a few things but not the print size.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Can you print your label through eBay? That's how I do it... I get a half-page address label and flip it over to print another, if I have another to print. If not, the other half becomes scratch paper.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

With the old ebay label program I could make my label 75% or 50% in size, it worked will on small packages. I use self stick labels 2 to a sheet, but sometimes like a smaller size, paypal prints out smaller but also prints shipping info on the other label.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply