cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package hasn’t moved from IL hub in 13 days

I bought an item in late march, it got to the international shipping hub on april 3rd and since then i’ve gotten no updates. the last update was: arrived at our international hub. your item will be prepared and shipped to you. the delivery date is coming up (18th) and i don’t think it will arrive by that date. if it doesn’t arrive by the 18th i’m not exactly sure what i should do/ course of action

if anyone could help me with what to do in this situation it would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

A day after the estimated delivery date Ebay gave you, open an Item Not Received case.
Go to your purchase history and click I didn't get it in the menu next to the item.
The seller will have 3 days to provide a tracking number showing it was delivered or refund.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@kensgiftshop Do you know if  sellers who use EIS actually get a notice when an inr is filed or does ebay automatically handle it?

@adridah_0 

You can definitely open an item not received claim after the estimated delivery date or you could wait a few days to see if leaves the hub. There have been a lot of posts on the Canadian boards about packages being at the shipping hub for 2 weeks+ but the majority that I've read about do leave the hub and get to their desination.

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to open an item not received claim.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

@kensgiftshop Do you know if  sellers who use EIS actually get a notice when an inr is filed or does ebay automatically handle it?

@adridah_0 

You can definitely open an item not received claim after the estimated delivery date or you could wait a few days to see if leaves the hub. There have been a lot of posts on the Canadian boards about packages being at the shipping hub for 2 weeks+ but the majority that I've read about do leave the hub and get to their desination.

You have 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to open an item not received claim.

The seller will receive some kind of notice, but it'll tell them that Ebay will take care of it and they don't have to do anything.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Did you get it in the end?

Exact same problem for me. Arrived at hub 5th April. Now 21st . No movmenet.

Very worried it's lost or stolen.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm having the same issue with a package sitting at the hub in Glendale for two weeks--its a very straightforward item (a couple of stamp albums to be delivered to the UK). It's something I'd been trying to find for  years, so very frustrating, esp. if the seller can't now do anything to unblock it or follow up--a refund really is the last resort.

I tried to get the seller to send by another means, but like many US sellers weren't familiar with posting abroad--my view is that the eBay international mailing system stokes fears about imports and duties, leading to high prices and loss of trade. But sometimes there is no choice.

I'll let people know what happens.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@fuh-gedda-bout-it wrote:

Exact same problem for me. Arrived at hub 5th April. Now 21st . No movement.

Very worried it's lost or stolen.

@fuh-gedda-bout-it@moosewood122 : Try checking your tracking number at https://parcelsapp.com/ 

They're very good at connecting the domestic tracking number (which will show delivery to Glendale Heights IL or some other eBay consolidation center) with the international tracking number that will follow it to its destination abroad, and give you a much better readout on where it is now. Let us know what you find out.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestion, but the site you mentioned just shows the tracking ending with receipt at Glendale. As far as I can see, they clearly haven't done anything with the parcel since it arrived on the 9th.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply