cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay shipping hub

eBay should make shipping centers that sellers ship the item to and then eBay ships to the buyer. If ebay is not gonna let buyer decline returns and then ignore the sellers claims when the buyer returns damages items. The scammers are getting to be to much to eBay for them to only ever follow the buyer policy. Like why have a sellers policy and then completely ignore it 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay shipping hub

So there should be 1000 shipping centers manned by 100,000 'new' employees to 'look' at the 10,000,000 items that get shipped daily?? 

That would take those 100,000 new employees about 6 months to 'go through' all the packages that shipped last October 12th. 

Never gonna happen. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay shipping hub

Amazon managed it. eBay is just slacking 🤣🤣

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay shipping hub

Amazon also has its own trucking network.

Amazon does not inspect the merchandise in its warehouses.

Amazon is also more tolerant of buyer returns than Ebay is and would not make you happy. And you would be paying them a larger portion of your sale amount.

In my experience, Amazon does not come close to meeting the seller desires for protection that EIS does. It does not always cover the cost of a customer or warehouse damaged item, sometime choosing to refund the seller's cost. And it may require invoices or receipts documenting the seller's cost.

The grass is always greener ...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay shipping hub

They do basically have that for items that are shipped through the Global Shipping Program.  It saves a lot of headache because their are a lot of overseas buyers that will exploit eBay rules and they used to especially exploit PayPal rules big time.  I got scammed from a buyer in the Philippines when I first started selling and the schmuck actually came back a few months later with a different name from the same address.  I got that account banned and since then I only ship in ways that give me complete tracking door to door.  The Global Shipping Program is the solution you are talking about for overseas items anyway.

You can also have your items on eBay shipped through Amazon FSB and crosslist your items, but that would require sending your items to the logistics centers and then using software that will allow you to keep a realtime inventory and send the shipping notifications for eBay or Amazon when an item sells.  That is not always the best solution for a low volume seller.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

eBay shipping hub

I have at over a hundred items on myself My mom has at least 400 items on I definitely think that we would prefer this. As we are high volume customers And we continue to deal with scammers and buyers who go against policy and eBay refuses to listen to us I have had three buyers this week who has gone against policy trying to return use damaged or items that I did not sell And then I get told by eBay that because they never seen my item they can't help me and closed my case told me I have to report the buyer contact the buyer and get the buyer to pay me for the item they destroyed when the buyer refuses to contact me has never contact me and has gone against eBay's policy from the very beginning but I'm just supposed to go along with this ruling and the Case is closed claims are unallowed when I shipped a sealed brand new item from 1990 And this person opened it and now it has made it worthless and I am now out the original shipping label and the return and I'm just supposed to accept it and there's nothing I can do I have tried contacting eBay 25 times in the past 3 days and they just continue to run me in circles saying the case is closed You will have to reach out to the buyer obviously the buyer scammed me so I feel like I would prefer to ship my items to a center so that eBay can then handle them and make sure that they are shipped to the buyer properly because then they can handle the return and make sure that I get my money as well because I ship this item out in perfect condition and received it back in horrible condition completely destroyed added photos to my claim and eBay sided with them and continues to side with them just like every single other case because eBay sides with the buyer when they have a seller policy why have a seller policy when you don't follow it

Message 6 of 6
latest reply